Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Power Issue 2014: Full Spectrum

Meet the new faces of fashion: Grace Mahary, Imaan Hammam, and Cindy Bruna.

These women have been selected to represent fashion all over the world in places like Givenchy, and most recently Vogue.  The supposed tradition of a "white-out" runway is done and over.  Women from multicultural backgrounds are just now getting the chance to be the faces of our fashion.  The only regret? The fact that it took them this long to have their stunningly gorgeous faces put on anything.

This article concludes my coverage of The Power Issue 2014.  Thank you for reading along with your magazine with me.  But don't worry, I won't be going too far.  I will be tracking my progress with my ten-day vegan challenge and posting about various fashion articles and lines that I find relevant to this magazine and this blog until it is time for the next issue to be dissected.  As far as Vogue goes: until April, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment