Thursday, March 6, 2014

As the magazine comes to an end...

The final and perhaps most exciting article in this issue of Vogue covers Sarah Jessica Parker's plan to put out a new collection of shoes for her brand.  This brand can be found only at Nordstrom and supposedly "harks back to an era when manners mattered and men and women dressed up for the theater."  This is exciting for me because as Carrie Bradshaw, Sarah Jessica Parker not only taught a younger me how to deal with men and respect myself, but how to dress impeccably. I can't wait to see her line in stores.

This article concludes my coverage of The Power Issue 2014.  Thank you for reading along with your magazine with me.  But don't worry, I won't be going too far.  I will be tracking my progress with my ten-day vegan challenge and posting about various fashion articles and lines that I find relevant to this magazine and this blog until it is time for the next issue to be dissected.  As far as Vogue goes: until April, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment